Many big changes came this way as we head towards version 1.0!
- There is now a new section under property rights for Maritime Law and Seasteading! This will be particularly important for the ongoing progress of the Seasteading project.
- Clarified access and permissions of user accounts etc. for CCL-Ready Distributed Ledgers. Moved that material out of a footnote into the main text.
- Corrected a few typos.
- Revised Decentralization Equity Rule. It originally required a third ownership by “clients,” but this party is ambiguous and may not be relevant to all businesses, at least those without regular membership. Instead, it simply requires Enforcers (private police) and Adjudicators (private courts) to be majority-owned by employees (function cooperatively).
- Added a final appendix and sources used.
- Clarified emendations to CCL and specified that Enforcers and Adjudicators may only enforce one version of CCL Core at a time (for obvious reasons), but as many modules as they wish.
Sample image from CCL’s Seasteading laws: